Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome!

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my blog. I've never really blogged before so I'm not sure how this will turn out yet. The idea is that I'll post whatever I feel like posting but also post things I've made with the hopes to sell them.

Here's my sitch...

I moved from California to Minnesota a little over a year ago to live with my boyfriend. Because all I do is work and until now didn't have a hobby, I've become miserably bored and miss home but I can't afford to fly back as often as I would like. I recently stumbled upon the idea of making things with vintage windows and after showing them to my friends they said I should sell them. So here we go! I'll be posting pictures and listing prices as soon as I complete each window or other fun projects I come up with. I'm open to custom orders so let me know if there's something you like and I'll see if I can make it for you.

Just a side note: Please keep in mind, these may not all be my original ideas. Everyone draws inspiration from various places but I guarantee these are all stripped, sanded, painted and distressed by me and no one else. I really hope they do well and if you have any fun ideas to share, feedback, comments or whatever, feel free to send them along. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment