Sunday, April 15, 2012

Etsy and some good news

Have I mentioned that I finally opened an Etsy site?!?! You can visit me here. I’ve also updated my For Sale page with the items for sale.

I can’t tell you how excited I am. Actually, yes, yes I can. I’M SO EXCITED!! Because…


{drum roll please…}


I just received my first custom order!!!!

In the next two weeks I will be devoting my time to working on the window mirror and will hopefully follow that up with my first sale. Yay! 

Tomorrow, if I have time, I might lug my computer to work so I can show you my newest little project I've been working on. I mentioned it at the bottom of my last post about how much I hate winter. As you know, the weather still sucks so it took a little longer than expected to complete but it's finally done. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment